We’re hiring a Shop Assistant
Five Acre Farm Shop is part of Tobacco Factory, in Bedminster. We’re a local, ethical food shop selling seasonal produce from our own farm in Backwell, food from our farm kitchen as well as pantry and other items from great local and indie producers.
We also have an online ordering system fiveacre.farm and sell fruit, veg, dairy and store cupboard provisions as food boxes, for delivery or collection.
We’re looking for a friendly shop assistant to join our front of house team part time, 20-25 hours per week based over 3 days, plus holiday cover, to provide a friendly and efficient greeting and service to our customers.
Must be able to work weekends, ideally have a driving licence and barista training a bonus.
Five Acre Farm Shop is part of the Tobacco Factory family which also includes Tobacco Factory Cafe Bar, Sunday Market, Mark’s Bread and Grain Barge.
- Team benefit scheme across all of our venues
- Ethically and environmentally aware employer – We are part of the Sustainable Restaurant Association, a community of businesses working towards an environmentally restorative and socially progressive UK hospitality sector.
- Access to Hospitality Action’s Employee Assistance Programme for free, confidential help and advice when you are facing problems, difficulties or challenges relating to your home or working life.
- Regular performance appraisals
- A supportive, friendly team
We’re committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.