*POSITION FILLED*: Shop Assistant
We’re looking for a friendly shop assistant to join our front of house team part time; 20 hours per week.
Ideally candidates will have a driving licence, and previous experience with fruit and veg would be ideal. Barista training a bonus!
We are ideally looking for someone who is interested in progressing within the business, with training and opportunities available for the right person to grow within the team.
Please apply via email with a covering letter outlining why you think you would be a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org or pop into the shop on North St!
Five Acre Farm Shop is part of the Tobacco Factory family which also includes Tobacco Factory Café Bar, Sunday Market, Mark’s Bread and Grain Barge.
- Team benefit scheme across all of our venues
- Ethically and environmentally aware employer – We are part of the Sustainable Restaurant Association, a community of businesses working towards an environmentally restorative and socially progressive UK hospitality sector.
- Access to Hospitality Action’s Employee Assistance Programme for free, confidential help and advice when you are facing problems, difficulties or challenges relating to your home or working life.
- Regular performance appraisals
- A supportive, friendly team
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
We’re committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.