*POSITION FILLED* WE ARE HIRING: Chef
📍Five Acre Farm Kitchen, Five Acre Farm Shop, North St
Our Five Acre Farm Kitchen, nestled in the hub of Tobacco Factory on North St, is on the lookout for a part time chef to join the team!
We produce products for the Five Acre Farm Shop, Tobacco Factory and Grain Barge – these include handmade pies, cakes, jams and chutneys.
We also showcase produce grown on our very own farm in Backwell with our fresh salads and seasonal sandwiches.
We are looking for someone with a passion for food and good local produce.
The ideal candidate would be an ambitious and enthusiastic individual with a real desire to progress.
Experience is preferred, and interest in baking / pastry would be a real plus!
We are offering flexible working of 8-24 hours, between 8am and 5pm Monday – Sunday.
No split shifts or evenings.
- Flexible shifts
- 28 days holiday per year
- Expanding company with opportunity for advancement and progression
- Training and cross training in other areas in our restaurants and farm (training is tailored to the individual)
- Working with fresh food and produce from our farm
- Free meals on duty
- Fantastic working conditions, friendly and fun working environment, with a supportive team
- Team benefit scheme across all of our venues
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ethically and environmentally aware employer – We are part of the Sustainable Restaurant Association, a community of businesses working towards an environmentally restorative and socially progressive UK hospitality sector.
- Access to Hospitality Action’s Employee Assistance Programme for free, confidential help and advice when you are facing problems, difficulties or challenges relating to your home or working life.
- Regular performance appraisals
want to learn more?
To apply or find out more about this role, please get in touch with our Head Chef Barbara email@example.com
We’re committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.